As the list of Podcasts grows, so does the confusion on which podcasts to subscribe to and listen to.
There are many Podcasts to choose from in various categories from Business, Financing, Investing, Podcasting, Marketing, Sales, Social Media and many others. It is definitely getting to the point of being overwhelming!
So I decided to create a top list of shows! I narrowed it down to 10 because there are SO many - and this is a good starting point. I included the Podcast name, category, description and screenshot of episodes and artwork so you'll know it when you see it. If you click on the image it's linked to the Podcast for you to listen to episodes and subscribe.
There are multiple podcast players for most of these listed so if the one I linked isn't your preference, just Google the Show name and the results will reflect other platforms.
1. The Tim Ferriss Show with Tim Ferriss - Investing Tim Ferriss is a self-experimenter and bestselling author, best known for The 4-Hour Workweek, which has been translated into 40+ languages. Newsweek calls him "the world's best human guinea pig," and The New York Times calls him "a cross between Jack Welch and a Buddhist monk." In this show, he deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, chess, pro sports, etc.), digging deep to find the tools, tactics, and tricks that listeners can use.
2. Foundr Magazine Podcast with Nathan Chan - Entrepreneur and Business Strategies We interview hard to reach entrepreneurs. (Mark Cuban, Seth Godin, Tim Ferriss, Tony Robbins, Barbara Corcoran, Daymond John & many more). Unlike most podcast interview series Nathan Chan literally started from knowing nothing. He was just an average guy working in a 9-5 job he utterly hated. He knew nothing about entrepreneurship, nothing about startups, nothing about marketing, and nothing about online or how to build a business. So from launching Foundr Magazine he's gone out and spoken to some of the most successful entrepreneurs and founders in the world in the world to find out exactly what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur, so YOU can learn from them. Why this podcast? Because we're asking the same questions you want to know as an entrepreneur on their journey to building an extremely successful business. We're on the front-lines facing the daily battles you are. How do I get more customers? How do I scale my business? I want to start a business, but just don't know where to start? How did this person get millions of customers and make millions of dollars and have a such a massive impact on the world? Some of these entrepreneurs are very well known, and some not known at all and that’s the cool part! Here we will share with you our best interviews from Foundr magazine showcasing this persons processes, failures, critical lessons learnt and actionable strategies showing YOU how to build a successful business. This is NOT your AVERAGE everyday entrepreneurship podcast.
3. Marketing Companion with Mark Schaefer and Brooke Sellas - Marketing and Technology
With a spicy blend of good fun and powerful insight, The Marketing Companion has been the world’s most entertaining business podcast for more than six years.
Mark Schaefer is a globally-recognized marketing author, consultant, and keynote speaker. Brooke Sellas is a marketing agency owner and industry pundit. Put them together and you’ve created one of the most acclaimed and beloved on-demand radio shows on the planet.
The Marketing Companion is always fun, always interesting, and always on-target with insights and ideas that will turn up your marketing intellect to an “11.” Click the image below to find a list of topics and to subscribe!
4. Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield - Marketing and Automation
How do I grow my email list to thousands of subscribers? Sell more and grow faster? These are just a couple of the big questions that leading online marketing strategist, Amy Porterfield, digs into on the top-ranked Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast. In addition to mini marketing masterclasses and step-by-step guides, each episode is designed to help you take immediate action on the most important strategies for starting, scaling and automating your online business. Amy’s specialty is getting into the online trenches with you. Thinking about creating an online course? Want to promote with webinars? Need help with your Facebook ads? Discover why hundreds of thousands of online business owners turn to Amy Porterfield to generate more profits and to make sense of the online marketing space, implement the strategies that really get results, and turn that side hustle into a business that lasts.
5. Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn - Marketing Automation and Podcasting
Pat Flynn from The Smart Passive Income Blog reveals all of his online business and blogging strategies, income sources and killer marketing tips and tricks so you can be ahead of the curve with your online business or blog. Discover how you can create multiple passive income streams that work for you so that you can have the time and freedom to do what you love, whether it's traveling the world, or just living comfortably at home. Although Pat confesses he is not a millionaire, he's been supporting his family 100% with passive income generated online, easily earning a six-figure salary while working only a few hours a week. Automation, outsourcing, crowd sourcing, search engine optimization, building authority and trust, niche sites, social media, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Podcasting, eBooks, online courses, affiliate marketing, getting things done and everything that works (and doesn't work) to help you better understand how to crush it with your online business.
6. Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas - Entrepreneurs and Business Growth
Entrepreneurs on Fire is an award winning podcast (Best of iTunes) where John Lee Dumas interviews Entrepreneurs who are truly ON FIRE. Are YOU ready to learn from the best and achieve financial and location freedom? With over 2000 episodes, JLD will get you there!
7. RISE Podcast with Rachel Hollis - Personal Development
Tangible and tactical tools for your life and business. Hosted by New York Times Best-Selling Author Rachel Hollis, RISE is a series of bold conversations with fellow business powerhouses and personal development leaders that provides the listener with real-life valuable takeaways.
8. Success Unfiltered with Michelle Weinstein - Sales Strategy
Michelle created this podcast to help entrepreneurs realize that they are NOT alone. Everyone who has attempted something epic has had their share of setbacks, failures, and NOs. By sharing unfiltered stories from extraordinary individuals who overcame hardships and ultimately achieved their version of success, her hope is to inspire others to stay in the game and hold out for their own dreams.
9. Marketing Over Coffee with Christopher Penn and John Wall - Marketing and Technology
Marketing over coffee is a weekly discussion of what's new in marketing with John Wall and Christopher Penn. Topics relate to Marketing, Social Media, Data Analytics and Technology. Some of the most recent episodes include social media tools, data analytics, podcasting equipment and scripts, cutting edge animation, super powered email and so many other topics!
10. Just Try This with Brian Fanzo and Amy Landino - Entrepreneur and Marketing
So you like to try things? You're going to love this. Entrepreneur, professional speaker and award-winning creator of AmyTV, Amy Landino has teamed up with the pager-wearing, entrepreneur and international keynote Brian Fanzo to bring you their take on best—no—GREAT practices in digital marketing today. Welcome to Just Try This. These two creatives bring their ideas together to share practical yet visionary discussions about marketing amplification, brand awareness, authority building, and how to get started in achieving your goals. Like... RIGHT NOW. Just try it! Be a fly on the wall!
BONUS! WorkLife with Adam Grant - Work Life
You spend a quarter of your life at work. You should enjoy it! Organizational psychologist Adam Grant takes you inside the minds of some of the world’s most unusual professionals to discover the keys to a better work life. From learning how to love your rivals to harnessing the power of frustration, one thing’s for sure: You’ll never see your job the same way again.
If you haven't found what you're looking for here, send me a chat message and I'll see what else I have since this post. The list continues to grow so you never know!!